Revolutionary learning communities that bring together learners, teachers and industry experts in safe online environments allowing them to collaborate, innovate and learn together.
What is Business In Schools?
Education hasn’t changed in generations – learners and the skills employers need have.
Our vision is that pupils leave school with the skills they need to participate, innovate and succeed.
How do we do it?
- We provide safe online spaces for primary and secondary schools, where learners, teachers and industry experts learn together
- We moderate and safeguard giving assurance to all users
- We bring collaboration between like-minded learners, teachers and industry experts
- We provide creative, learner-centred environments to grow aspiration, nurture employability skills and develop pathways to brilliant futures
- We connect knowledge taught in the classroom with skills in the workplace, bringing learning to life in an environment that transcends the walls of the classroom
- We add content from across the globe, inspiring learners to create, debate and innovate – developing 21st century skills as they go
- We give education providers inspiring and original materials
The learning revolution starts here……
Our Social Impact
- Ignite disengaged learners by encouraging pupils to engage with what interests them
- Bring learning to life, matching classroom knowledge with workplace skills
- Work in partnership with businesses to plug the skills gap
- Widen participation and encourage aspiration
- Ensure learners have the tools to contribute to society
Why get involved?
Whether you already work in UK schools or not, our streamlined solution gives your organisation a permanent place in the classroom.
By partnering with us you can:
Your support means we don’t have to charge state schools a penny
Call us on:
Or email us at:
GDPR and privacy